We are looking for Content Creators who can produce marketing copies to advertise our products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our social media.
Goofi is the leading children’s publishing and content brand in Bangladesh. Our team is growing, and we currently have an outstanding opportunity for Content Creators to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, social media posts, blogs.
Content writer responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, books, characters, writing blogs about children’s books, toys, entertainment, and promoting our content on social media.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new clients. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links of published articles) along with your application.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social media and monitor engagement (e.g comments and share)
- Identify parents’ and children need and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design team to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g conversion and bounce rate)
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copy writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in Bengali and English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
Work at office / at home
Submit your resume with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Headline: Content Writer
Light of Hope is an Edu-tech organization that runs the country’s largest after-school program and provides moral education to children between 4 & 12 years of age. Light of Hope was established in 2017 with a dream of spreading the light of moral and creative education to every child in Bangladesh. The company has been working on developing moral codes and nurturing creative skills with courses on crafting, sciences, puppetry, magic, and story-making that promote self-expression. Light of Hope