We are looking to hire some Puppeteersto to join our company. The successful candidate will have to manage organizational targeted Videos, video content, Audio-visual shooting, stage programs, campaign, and live shows. The special focus will be on total puppetry both Audio-visual & live with Creativity.
- Must be able to pronounce clearly
- Must be able to speak in standard language and fluently
- Able to sing with rhythm
- Must be a theater artist
- Experience in visual performance (if any)
- Generate innovative ideas and concepts with puppetry
Work at the office, on location, or in the studio
Must have any work experience in puppetry
- Age 20 to 30 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Have enough interest in puppetry.
- Have any work experience in puppetry.
- Having great imagination.
- Creative and artistic.
- Have an interest in working with children.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Be original and innovative.
- Work well as part of a team and able to take direction from directors.
- Able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
- Work well under pressure & must meet the deadline strictly.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Submit your resume with your portfolio at [email protected]
Goofi is an international children’s brand that produces highly engaging books, toys, learning materials, and content to develop creativity, problem-solving skills, empathy, and values. Goofi is own by Light of Hope Ltd.
For more details, please visit