We are looking to hire a professional Video/Photographer to join our company. The candidate should have at least 2 years of working experience or a perfect understanding of videography as well as post-processing skills. The candidate needs to be proactive, with an attitude to learn and adapt to the working environment.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio
- Strong sense of color, light, composition
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits videos on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; performs and ensures repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Work at office
At least 2 years
- Age 20 to 30 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- software like adobe photoshop, illustrator & others
- Mastery on still photography
- Create impressive Video and still photo that will enhance the brand
- Content releasing format on various media
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus:2
Submit your resume with your portfolio at [email protected]
Goofi is an international children’s brand that produces highly engaging books, toys, learning materials and contents to develop creativity, problem-solving skill, empathy and values. Goofi is own by Light of Hope Ltd.
For more details, please visit