We are Hiring.
Position Name: Children Learning Content Developer
Position Type: Full Time
Light of Hope (LoH) Ltd. is the pioneering education company based in Bangladesh that specializes in developing learning contents and services to improve future skills (21st Century Skills) like creativity, problem solving, emotional intelligence and moral values among children. The core mission of the company is to develop a future generation who are creative, emphatic and humane. It works with hundreds of schools, different education-focused development organizations and offer its own products and services to transform the future of education in Bangladesh and around the world.
We are looking for few creative individuals who are quick learners, can solve problems and passionate about working with children. As a company, we value empathy more than anything else and we help our people to grow as an individual and as a professional.
Children Learning Content Developer
As the Children Learning Content Developer, your role is to come up with new and creative ideas to develop future skills among children. Before applying, ask yourself this question: How I can help a 5-year old child to improve his/her creativity or moral values? If you have crazy ideas that you can convert into usable contents, you are the person we are looking forward to.
Our internet platform ‘goofi’ will host the contents for children around the world. Interested candidates can have a look at the platform: https://goofiworld.com/
- Develop new ideas to develop contents on creativity, problem solving, emotional intelligence and moral values among children.
- Develop contents on the future skills mentioned above.
- Support illustrator and video editor to conceptualize the contents into e-book, short video, game or an app.
- Work in group or as individual to develop contents for other LoH partners.
- Work with other departments of LoH to develop contents, learning articles, blog for parents and teachers.
Educational Background and Prior Experience:
Since this is a specialized position, we are encouraging people who have some academic background or similar job experience. But if you are confident that your academic background or your previous experience is not going to dictate you can deliver, feel free to apply.
However, priority will be given to:
- Graduates from Education Background (IER), Child Phycology or similar background
- ECD Experts (don’t call yourself an ‘expert’ unless you are one)
- Prior experience working on developing learning contents for children (definitely not developing contents on math, science or language).
Number of position: 1
Remuneration Package: Negotiable
Type of position: Full-time (with initial 6-month contractual phase)
Interested candidates should send their CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2018